Thursday, November 11, 2010

13 June 2010 - 獅城雷藏寺与 师尊的约会 - 莲廚法师 唱歌 感恩师尊


莲廚法师 唱歌 感恩师尊

I wrote lyrics to this song after listening to GM's farewell speech in Seattle this April 13.
I had this vision of GM patiently teaching us in various lifetime & also us tailing behind him along rocky paths up & down mountains to spread dharma.
My heart aches when a fellow shijie said she took refuge for the past 30+ years & she don't know what GM is teaching.
When I sing the verse** about following GM through various lifetime & carving out the Bodhi path, my eyes fill up with tears. How our dear Guru meticulously put down in words to teach us, his touring the whole of Taiwan & then HK irregardless of how tiring the journey.
It was real tough for him in HK as he does 3 temples per day & ended up returning to hotel in the early hours of the morning.
At his 1st dharma speech after returning from HK, he said he so wanted to sleep.
His care & selflessness for all sentient beings is to be emulated.
I am sure all fellow tongmen agree with me.
Lets do our best to lighten GM's load please.
Amituofo. I sincerely hope you all enjoy this song as much as I did singing it & bringing GM into focus, always the kind, caring & smiling countenance.

Lets tell GM whats in our hearts: GM, we love you very very much
让我们一起告诉师尊我们的心意: 师尊我们好爱好爱您。

I name this one GM's vow. 师尊的诺言

皈依师佛既是续前缘,从此刻心起启转。
敬爱着您, 时时惦记着您,如今再度许下诺言。
**随着您步越诸世菩提道,随着您脱开生死打转。
铭记佛理,用其转化传奇,方可实践度众诺言。

 Also wrote lyrics to another one, although given lyrics to GM but have yet to find an opportunity to sing it for him.
问?
怎去迎解众生的苦恼?怎引度见如来?
我是情愿舍我生命,此心永不愿改。
答:
想要迎解众生的苦恼?想引度见如来?
要觅寻找真理之道,将心为众生淌开。

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Edited 15 Feb 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment