Friday, April 15, 2011

15-4-2011 我回家了!I am back home!

Last evening, a chance remark from YC triggered a certain part of my memory.

He said: one past lifetime, C is one of my disciples & so is .........

I remembered G told me when he was in a Tibetan temple, he just kneel down & cried his heart out for no reason.

When I attended the Gulugulek event at Taiwan LZS in May 2009, upon the sight of GM about 10feet away, tears just flow non-stop from both my eyes. I don't know why too.
I am not sad or anything, just feel like releasing something long buried deep inside of me.

In fact, I had a real light & joyful feeling.

When C first sighted me speaking fluent English, tears also kept flowing from his eyes.

In Seattle on 7 Nov 2009-my maiden Dharma Speech - I shared a dream I had [3 August 2009 - my first birthday with TBS] whereby all the Buddhas & Boddhisattvas welcomed me home & said come back home and join the team.

I met GM for the first time in Dec 2008, about 4 months after taking refuge with TBS.
I was a volunteer & in the security team.
GM passes by me many times but I did not cry.

I guess my time is up when tears flow in May 2009, because in September 2009 I became a Lama at the Mayura event in Seattle. HAHA!

Dear reader, do you agree that deep down somewhere in us all, we still have Memories of past lives?

Have you been puzzled by things that you just know how to do for the first time without learning?

LIke GM said: we are all asleep & when we awaken, its the time we realize we have a Mission.

Anyway, come join the team of awakened, whether ordinated or not, doesn't matter.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment