Sunday, June 5, 2011

5-6-2011 Power 法力 [2]


Well? recognize this one?

Yes! The 6-realm mantra wheel mandala!

I met a fellow student today. Last night, some local student called me & said some foreign students would like to meet me.
I waited with C & H for an hour, no show.
When I called, no answer.
We left

On our way, local student called back & said they will be about another 5-10mins.
I told them we left & to arrange another time.
I knew the one that I am going to meet has Hindrances.

Well, I am right. He has very dark greyish aura.
I shared the 6-realms vajra mantra wheel mandala with him & held it to his hand for some time & asked him to chant Guru's long mantra silently.

The darkness dispersed & he started to have a shine. He shrug & he said his shoulder ache also gone.
I then advised him to make a wish to dedicate 100-syllable mantra 108times a day to all sentient beings, wishing them happiness and at peace. He agreed & made the wish.

Well, when we left the coffee shop we had meal, his aura is a light & shining one.

There is Immense power in the mantra wheel & I tested it's power today.

So glad it truly works & fast too.

Amituofo
Lotuschef
TBS
Pure Karma Vihara

No comments:

Post a Comment