Wednesday, August 24, 2011

24-8-2011 Uncovering GM's Treasure Casket


I found lots of articles translated in English which are those from earlier days of GM's Dharma propagation.
I found them very useful for cultivation and I publish them on this blogspot.

Sad to say, the viewer-ship of these articles are low.

GM's Dharma teachings spans the 3 Times and 10 Directions, do you know that?

Everything from GM should be treasured and reading/watching them repeatedly only benefits the reader who have INFINITE FAITH and TRUST in GM.

My recent article on INTERNAL and EXTERNAL OFFERING is an application of GM's teachings in daily life. GM talks about this again recently on the 30 July 2011 and I posted it too on this blogspot.

Buddhist Philosophy is the Philosophy of Life.

In Tantrayana, we added cultivation thereby ENHANCING our life and also those beings around us and ultimately all sentient beings we compassionate reach out to help.

Practising Boddhicitta on the Boddhi Path to Nirvana.

I am not advertising or promoting my blogspot, but trying to share GM's incomparable teachings.

I am open to discussion also from the articles in this blogspot.

Let us all walk along the Boddhi Path hand in hand following our Beloved Guru, shall we?

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom.

Let us be fill with Joy uncovering GM's Treasure Casket!

Amituofo
Lotuschef
Pure Karma
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment