Saturday, October 1, 2011

30-9-2011 Mutual Enemy 共同敌人

One day while out buying groceries, Z came up to me and said: Hi, Lotuschef.
Directing my gaze at Z, I found that I do not know this person!

She asked me where I am staying.
I replied in a Hotel nearby.
She asked why I don't stay in the dormitory.
I said I am more comfortable in the Hotel where there's free wifi access and also I have my own room, so that no one can disturb me while I am writing or cultivating.

She ignored most of my words and went on to say that: You need not worry about Fat X, I will shield you!
I asked her who she is talking about.

She replied: Our mutual enemy!

Hahaha!

Poor ignorant being indeed!

First of all, I don't know her. I also don't need any shielding from any one.
I don't create enemy, because these are attachments to sentient matters.
How to free Oneself from sentient matters if we have differential treatment for beings that we class under Enemies and Friends?

I think she is referring to the subject that was fighting over a bed in the dormitory. When I tried to stop the argument from escalating, I was told it's non of my business and to shut up.

Getting attached to a particular bed in a dormitory which belongs to the institution is tying oneself down to material matters that is Not Permanent!

Fat X went round spreading rumours of  my taking sides against her in the BED WAR!

Seems Z heard of the incident and made her own conclusion.

Somehow there are those that crave power/control over others and tried to rope others into their private wars, garnering "support" to "strengthen" their "position".
Hahaha!

One's enemy is one's own demon and not anybody else!

Another problem with people is that they heard rumours of my being well-off and try to "get close"!
Hahaha! Greed!!!

For those that think this way, please rethink again!
What I have will be channelled to worthy course and not to help anyone Fight their enemies!

I also believe that as long as I am doing right, GM will take care of me and there is no necessity to "curry" favour with anyone or for that matter seek "protection" from some Mafia-minded individual who has nothing better to do then go around Creating negatives.

Stay away from people like these, please.
You won't reach any where when you are teamed up with them.

Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School


No comments:

Post a Comment