Monday, November 28, 2011

28-11-2011 [30-7-2011 高王经观想]

A word of caution though, do not practice alone these type of Higher Yoga of building a Mandala and directing Universal forces. I am not responsible for any usage of techniques that I shared online. Without the proper empowerment and guidance --- Practice at your own risk!


以下是一个同门的领悟。 
[。。。。。] - 我补添的细节。


31-7-2011 
Hi Fashi,
Good day. Let's me know if miss any steps. Thanks.

高王经观想

观想观世音菩萨[坐莲花座]显现在前方。
观世音菩萨和我们一同诵经。

[这里要观观音菩萨的嘴巴在动。
持诵的声音观想成白光,从菩萨的口进入我们双耳。]


菩萨经文进入我们左右耳,
经过中脉到心轮。
[当光触到我们的心轮。] 

心中米白色的八叶莲花打开。
[莲花一直在顺着时间方向璇转]


观世音菩萨就入莲花中[不停的]放光。
观想佛菩萨(变成)[形成] 一个曼陀罗。
[曼陀罗-- 把佛观想围绕着观音菩萨 --- 成圆形, 菩萨 - 成方形。师尊讲曼陀罗是内圆外方。]


每念佛号,佛是圆形顺着时间转和放光。
每念菩萨号,菩萨是四方形也顺着时间转和放光。

[佛菩萨没有固定的形状]


渐渐的入定
一直都诵着高王经。

第一遍至七遍都重复以上的步奏。过后一直观想放光。

渐渐的入定入定后可以感觉到佛光加持自己

Cheer! 
Regards,



[渐渐的入定 - 时间的问题。当我们专住观想,已入定了!
很多都没有真正入定的概念。 以为‘入定’是很难的!


入定后可以感觉到佛光加持自己 -- 哈哈哈! 入定了,你是谁? 还要'佛光加持自己' 吗?


哈哈哈! 明白了吗?] 


因为,这个同门的领悟不正确,所以我写了以下电邮叫他不要把不正的法教任何人。
-------------------------------
Dear R
Those that did not attend do not share these with them.
I already said will do next round for another group that not able to come this round

It is best to do this type of cultivation under observations
If u feel you can go & teach others then I have no comments

I humbly suggest you practice until you are proficient before you teach others the right version
By the way, your understanding is not correct. 
You have not let go of Self & still rely on empowerment from Without

For any Higher Yoga Practice, One must have the Basic knowledge of 8-fold path from the 4th Noble Truth. Right understanding, Mindfulness........

In this practice, you are moving & directing the Whole Universe! 
Such "powers" are not to be abused, therefore, the cultivators must possess RIGHT Key to gain access. 


I want you all to concentrate that's why no video no cameras n etc

Do not post online please, sharing without my permission is not right.

Those that have affinity will register for the next course of this visualization cultivation

Perhaps next session u walk around & watch over fellow students then I can relax & enjoy visualization. haha.

Makes things easy for me.

amituofo
lotuschef
----------------------------------------
I sincerely hope that readers benefit from my sharing.



Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School 

No comments:

Post a Comment