Monday, January 9, 2012

Bizarre Dream – Dharmakaya



Terjemahan Bahasa: Mimpi Aneh – Dharmakaya



Someone is chasing after me!
I sensed danger from a very strong and hostile source.

To avoid encountering this, I somehow transform into a Light Body and flew through space swiftly.

I met resistance from the back as I turned around to check whether I have left the hostility behind.

A loud voice behind me said: Hor! Hor!

I saw a very fat and rounded woman who is in dark brown clothes, her eyes are huge and dark and the face is also very dull blackish in color, seated on a long and wide platform.

There are two children in front of me, a boy and a girl.

I am being sandwiched by them!!!

I sense the woman wants great wealth from me and I told her I am a lama and don’t have that kind of materials to give to her.

She threatened to harm me if I don’t do as she dictates.

In a blink of an eye, I took flight to one side grabbing the little girl with me. I don’t know why, but I somehow wanted to save at least one of the children in her control.

About few minutes into flight, a huge cannon ball of Light hit us.

The little girl somehow exploded and disappeared.

Likewise the woman and the boy also got hit by huge cannon ball of light and exploded and kind of disintegrated.

The Light form that is Me, remained completely intact!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha!!!

This dream is after the recent Saturday’s chanting session.

The cannon balls of Light are from Dharma Protectors!

The Dharmakaya form is indestructible!

The children are actually the woman’s assistants and help carry out her evil orders, that is why they too disintegrated when hit by the cannon balls of light.

Wow! Wee!

Seems like a preview to me.

Encouraging me to cultivate to Buddhahood! Showing me what is Dharmakaya too…..

Hahaha!!!

Our Buddha nature is steadfastly Firm and Indestructible.

Dharma Protectors do protect us from Harm.

Happy cultivating!!!


Amituofo / Lotuschef / Pure Karma / True Buddha School

Edited on April 29, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment