Monday, February 27, 2012

Astral Occurrences – Projections 6

Astral Occurrences – Projections 6

Morning 2nd November 2009.
I receive an email about some matter that I have to deal with back home.

I asked the training administrator whether I can be release early after my examinations and she said alright.
I reschedule my flights home and got everything settle before lunch.

After lunch, I went back to the dormitory to freshen up.
Then I sat down on my bunk and relax.

As I lean back against my pillows, my eyes were force shut yet again!

Hahaha!
Dear GM, rewarded me with yet an astral trip!
I found myself sitting beside GM, on the grass patch in front of Great Grand Mistress’, GM’s mother’s shrine, located at Rainbow villa.

The scenic view is fantastic and it is bright and sunny with a cooling breeze giving us much comfort and joy.
GM is smiling and he is sitting and about 20 feet tall.
Me? Smiling and transformed into the White Maitreya, similar to the figurine in the middle of the hill at Rainbow villa. I am also 20 feet tall.

What a great way to relax and unwind amidst the wonders of nature at Rainbow villa?

This is yet another into Astral/ transcendental Travel.
Amazing and hard for most to comprehend?
Hahaha!

GM cares for us all very thoroughly, correct?

Amituofo
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment