Friday, March 30, 2012

Karma Ripens


Terjemahan Indonesia :


[from Email: 26-3-2012 4:52pm]

Hi Fashi,
I m T. this few days the symptoms seems to come back again.
i did my daily practice and burn the lotus flower.

the symptoms seems on n off.
when i go to doctor they can’t help as well..
I m at a loss now duno what to do


[from Text message: 25-3-2012 23:07]

Hi fashi, e symptom still occurred once a few days. Dunno is it that I chanted not enough? But it’s not as bad as before.

[from Voice call : 29-3-2012 20:38]

He told me about his problems and he dreamt of Sf covering his eyes and dragging him.

I instructed him to tell Guru his problems and ask for help. Then chant Guru’s mantra; True Buddha Sutra and then High King Avalokitesvara sutra continuously. Visualize self as a light bulb shining brightly.

I told him I will chant the same with him and draw him into vision to help him.

[from Text message : 29-3-2012 22:55]

Fashi, I just stopped. Felt a bit better compared to just now…dunno how long this going to take. Can’t go work make me feel v useless. This is e most challenging time of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I invoke Guru’s presence and asked for directions.

Thought of using Guru’s mantra to lock up those trying to hurt him through evil means.

Guru said can use Acala’s 9 syllable mantra this time.

I asked to be guided along the process.

Acala / 不動明王 / Fudō-myōō / མི་གཡོ་བ

I chanted Guru’s mantra followed by High King Avalokitesvara’s mantra and then Acala’s mantra followed by the 9 syllable mantra with relevant visualization.

Rounding all these with Vajrasattva’s short mantra and deploying the Vajra weapons to fully disarm Sf and his team.

I am not at liberty to disclose in full the “weapons” used.

Hahaha!

I have been itching to halt this group of crooked practitioners for the past 2 years.

This time got the Green Light from Guru.

Actually I saw them on Sunday at the event hall and was wondering why Guru let them be when their auras are real greenish grey and greenish black.

Well, Guru knows best!

 Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Edited 2 July 2016

1 comment:

  1. [...] by Lotus Nino on April 3, 2012 Ditulis oleh Lotuschef – 30 Maret 2012 Diterjemahkan oleh Lotus Nino Sumber: Karma Ripens [...]

    ReplyDelete