Thursday, May 17, 2012

Animal Spirits 2



Terjemahan Bahasa: Roh-roh Binatang [2]



While talking with one student, Q, I saw a vulture like face of an old man in place of her face.

Student F, has a hunch back , and look of a dog.

Student LZ, has a bloated face of a pig.

Student V, has a poodle face.

Student B, has a mouthful of jagged teeth similar to carnivorous animals like the wolf and look like one too.

I remember during a cultivation session that I attended; student S,  giving the Dharma talk for that evening wanted to tell about how to differentiate those with bad karma. He said there are facial signs to determine those with bad fortune and etc.

Many students were interested and encouraged him to tell.

I stopped him as I think it is bad to teach anyone to look out for those with bad karma and bad fortune. Human nature is that segregating those perceived to be less well off than self, and they will probably jeer or make fun of these unfortunate beings.

As true cultivators, we must not make others unhappy.

Anyway, Sight of these kind, is not for those without Bodhicitta. When you cultivate as per Guru's guidances with Bodhicitta, you will have Sight as I have shared in the articles about the 5 Eyes.

I believe that Student S forgets the very basic of Buddha's teachings - namely No Fix Forms; No Differentiation; No Segregation; Leaving Sufferings Behind; ...

I also believe that Student S craves adulation that is why he like to boast about his "powers" and "Supernatural"  knowledge. I don't think he has any, because he himself has undergone facial changes of lower realm beings. My advice to this student is to repent and look himself through and succour himself first.

Guru said recently that students beware of those that boast of having powers.

Boasting is an animal trait.

Lying is yet another.

Greed is also one.

My humble opinion is that when a person behave like a certain animal specie, he or she will gradually take on the form or features of that particular animal.

This is also a form of Affinity!

Also resulting Karmic Influences of one's deeds.

:)


Amituofo
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef
True Buddha School

No comments:

Post a Comment