Thursday, May 17, 2012

Animal Spirits



Terjemahan Bahasa: Roh-roh Binatang


W: Fashi, my little brother go and keep fish again. That time you told him not to... He listen a while, now he go buy bigger tank.

LC: Hahaha! when you cultivate put him beside you. What you get, he gets too. This way can help him. I am waiting for him to cultivate to clean himself. His aura really not good. But have to wait for him to be ready. Study his picture carefully and you might see something. Help him.

W: Haha. My aura already not good. When I see his I can see his is just as bad. Hope one day guru can enlighten him.

LC: Hehe. Yours improved liao la. Do homework and be charitable to all.

W: Yes. Now everyday doing homework, Don't dare lazy liao.. Haha.

LC: Hehe. Good boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remember one afternoon while we were having soya bean milk and cakes near one of TBS chapters.

This is before I become ordinated.

Lotus CC, has some kind of sight and able to see spirits.

A couple sitting next to our table were looking at some photos in a mobile phone and CC shows interest.

However, the male keeps looking at me while talking about his experiences with animal spirits.

CC went over and have a look.

The photos captured some animal-like forms of lights and the male boasted that he has abilities to communicate with animal spirits and can see them with his naked eyes.

Hahaha!

CC went to challenge him and they both started to sit and stare out each other.

I don't understand why the male was looking at me and talking to me as if differing to me. Hehe! Now I do! He has some "seeing" ability!

I am pretty "bright" if you can see with other eyes beyond the ranges of our human eyes.

Having animal spirits on your shoulders; head and etc. is not something to boast about!

Affinity with spirits of any kind equates to your being in the same "frequency" ranges with them.

We need to cultivate and move to higher realms and ideally out of the 6 realms completely.

To be continued..........


Amituofo
Pure Karma
Lama Lotuschef
True Buddha School

Edited as per 10 September 2019

2 comments:

  1. I must express thanks to this writer for rescuing me from this particular instance. Just after checking throughout the search engines and getting proposals which are not powerful, I thought my entire life was done. Existing without the presence of approaches to the issues you have sorted out all through your entire posting is a critical case, as well as the kind that might have in a negative way damaged my career if I had not noticed your web site. The mastery and kindness in playing with the whole lot was precious. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't come across such a point like this. I am able to now look forward to my future. Thanks a lot very much for your expert and sensible help. I will not hesitate to endorse the sites to any person who should have assistance on this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words. However, it would be better if you can write to me and I can try my best to help you. You sound troubled.
    My email: lotuschef.ven@gmail.com. I am Lama Lotuschef.
    Amiutofo
    Lotuschef.

    ReplyDelete