Monday, October 22, 2012

Lotuschef on [Silence is Golden] again - Zen Flavor!



Terjemahan Indonesia: Lotuschef dalam [Diam adalah Emas] lagi – Citarasa Zen!

莲厨再谈 [沉默是金]-禅味!

Song Title: Silence is Golden
Artists: Samuel Hui & the Late Lesley Chung
歌曲:沉默是金
歌手:许冠杰&张国荣

S: In the cold night wind, I reflect upon the past and the future in solitude
The me in the past is filled with great anger
False accusation and blames resulted in a pressurized belly-full of grievances
Pertaining to rumors, my reaction is very uptight.

杰:夜风凛凛独回望旧事前尘
是以往的我充满怒愤
诬告与指责积压着满肚气不忿
对谣言反应甚为着紧

L: Learnt my lessons; received instructions from books and sutras
I can see clearly and no longer trap myself 
Knowing that I have measures in hand
No longer like the ignorant me of the past
Wiping away tears, smiling, swiftly and lightly proceed/carry on.

荣:受了教训得了书经的指引
现已看得透不再自困
但觉有分数
不再像以往那般笨
抹泪痕轻快笑着行

Combine: It is predestined that you will be rich or poor
A wrong can never be right, Truth is forever True
No matter how you choose to say, I abide by my stance and duty
Ultimately believing that [Silence is Golden].

合:冥冥中都早注定你富或贫
是错永不对真永是真
任你怎说安守我本份
始终相信沉默是金

Right or Wrong has public justice, caution not to offend others
Faced with cold wind and rain, no need to be too serious
Full of self confidence, no need to be bothered about sarcasm or finding faults (interrogation)
Smile or scold up to others, freely and easily carry on my life
Youth also freely and easily carry on his life
Continue on, freely and easily carry on with life

杰:是非有公理慎言莫冒犯别人
荣:遇上冷风雨休太认真
杰:自信满心里休理会讽刺与质问
合:笑骂由人洒脱地做人
合:少年人洒脱地做人
合:继续行洒脱地做人

---

Guru said: Watch silently for life's changes. Today, 6-10-2012, [Silence is Golden]. Hehe!
There is a process here, similar with cultivation.

4 Noble Truths' process:
Accept there is a [Problem];
Define the [Problem];
Seek out [Origin of Problem];
Employ [Noble 8 Fold Paths] to [Solve the Problem}!

That is firstly, there is [Habit],
What is this [Habit],
Seek the [Origin of this Habit],
employ [Noble 8 Fold Paths] to [Correct or Change this Habit]!

It is that [Simple]!!! Hahaha!

  1. {The me in the past is filled with great anger…Pertaining to rumors, my reaction is very uptight.}
  2. {Learnt my lessons; received instructions from books and sutras…I can see clearly and no longer trap myself ..Wiping away tears, smiling, swiftly and lightly proceed/carry on.}
  3. {A wrong can never be right, Truth is forever True..No matter how you choose to say, I abide by my stance and duty…Ultimately believing that [Silence is Golden].}
  4. {Right or Wrong has public justice, caution not to offend others….Faced with cold wind and rain, no need to be too serious….Full of self confidence, no need to be bothered about sarcasm or finding faults (interrogation)…Continue on, freely and easily carry on with life}

Hahaha! Have Zen Flavor?
Guru gifted me with Dharma title : [Lotuschef] means have Dharma Flavor!

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment