Friday, November 2, 2012

True Buddha Repentance 1-11-2012

The Treasure of TBS, True Buddha Repentance!
Within this Sadhana:- [Supreme Homage Prostration to the whole Universe 至上顶礼观] from Guru's book: True Buddha Unique within Unique 真佛奇中奇] ;[True Buddha Sutra 真佛经] ; [Showers of Heavenly flowers amidst a sea of clouds visualization 空花云海]; and my special when in this Samadhi - Auspicious verse 吉祥偈].

Auspicious verse 吉祥偈-- Guru likes this one very much and I have team up with a fashi to present this one evening in Seattle temple to entertain Guru and all.
I remember I choreographed a Dance of Lights while singing this verse then.
Hahaha! I think only Guru is able to enjoy the Dance of lights as Guru said many has yet to yoga with him.

[Showers of Heavenly flowers amidst a sea of clouds visualization 空花云海] -- I also shared this visualization before.

It is just plain fantastic to be in this sea of clouds!!!

I shared with attendees how to do simple Qi mobilization too.

We sang [Plead for Buddha to stay in this world 请佛住世] X 3.

Everything thing went well and if I might say so, it is truly perfect and auspicious.

Here are some photos courtesy of Lotus Helen.
Enjoy!












More coming up next.....


No comments:

Post a Comment