Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lotuschef in Chat - Alms Giving


Link: 莲厨谈心 - 施食

[[Lotuschef: I'm back, concentrating hard on eat, sleep, play,
Ha ha ha!
Of course, cultivating also!
Hee hee!

Senior sister apprentice: Lian Y Master said: Congratulations to you :)

This morning, someone from upstairs knocked at our door, treated us Black Vajra peanut.
Also returned a bag of rice, she said, you told her no need to do cultivate "Alms Giving".


Lotuschef: Ha ha ha!
Rice Grains? Ah Y gave to her previously?

I think she wanted to curry favor with Ah Y and you all.
And so I will write about  "with or without cultivation can not fool me", will write her in.
She really fake!
Hear us coming back, then sat down and took the rosary feign cultivation!
Ha ha ha!
She really does not know me!
Also think can fool me.
Pathetic!
Amitabha! ]]


Dear Readers, if you have the true intentions of cultivating, you will light up.
The depth of your cultivation will give you more bright pink hue, much like children. Very bright, very clear.

Cultivate or not can't deceive anyone.
This senior sister apprentice and few fellow students followed me in cultivation for two days and they are much more bright and beautiful. They are also more widespreadly cheerful.

Meaning of Alms Giving?
What did Buddha promised Garuda king?

Our Great Mandala Offering practice is the Greatest in Offering.

Offering to all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, Dharmapalas, Dakinis & Devas, and all Heavenly Beings and all beings of the 6 Realms of Samsara.

Question: With this method of offering, is anyone left out?

The above student said - I told her not to do "alms giving practice"; but did not explain my view in detail, pretty deceiving O!
Hee hee!

I taught her to cultivate sincerely, but she failed to do so, also pretended to falsely cultivate!

Ha ha ha! I have handed in this homework! Taught what is needed. As for her willingness to give the actual practices sincere efforts, all up to her karmic influences.

I know lot of the fellow students do "alms giving practice' at home, which means that they really  do not understand the True meaning and purpose of the Great Mandala Offering practice.


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment