Thursday, March 7, 2013

Power of Guru's Mantra [3]

Power of Guru's Mantra [1]

Power of Guru's Mantra [2]

This ones also Guru said go write about it now that he taught how to use the Hom syllable during ragaraja's event. Hehe!

Yes! should let those ignorants, especailly VMs know that Guru really can teach you astrally irregardless of where you are, as long as you are practicing Boddhicitta! :)

At least, their supporters will know that they are truly without true substance!!! Hopefully, that is!

I didn't know that Guru never teach or write about the usage the of the HOM in healing and etc....
Well, now I give them more reasons to stay clear of me?

Hahaha! Lets see!

When I went in search of the photos in my mail boxes, I discovered that BT consulted me on his personal matters many times too!
Well, he really owe me liao!
Each personal consultation of 20mins block is SGD 300.
Less the amount he paid for domain and its monthly upkeep, he owes me BIG!
hahaha!
Well? Who is counting? :)
Cheers dears


AA: It's great that the Hom syllables are drawn in both hands.
The original sadhana of Ragaraja requires 5 Homs to be visualised on the head, throat, heart and both hands; and afterwards we tap or slap the back of the object being possessed.
I'm not sure what other stuff have been taught from the debut transmission of Ragaraja way back in Hk 1998 before Guru entered into retreat.


But yes, beside Hom, there is the sincerity, as you said: Bodhicitta. 

I remember he spoke that even with sincerity as long as Ragaraja descends and entered into the lotus pistils, they can be made into tea and will be effective too.


After all of this stuff, I guess sincerity is the main problem in most people lol.


LC: Guru said what he said previously dont bother, what he says now is important point!

means don't bother about previous instructions which none of you can do, so give you simpler n more straight forward ones lol!

hahahahahahaha....


AA: I definitely agree,
simpler and same effectiveness, why not?! :)


LC: enjoying the flower sutra
hehe! there are parts which fits the Power of guru's mantra that I just posted.

this sutra is scarily "in tempo" with my articles or my thoughts!!!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


Cheers all

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment