Monday, April 8, 2013

Confidence in Root Guru? 2

Terjemahan Indonesia: Punya iman pada Guru Akar? [1] & [2]


[AA: That [THEN WHY ASKED?] is so straight-forward and made me laugh lol.
Seriously, this is the (real) problem in most students.
Cannot see doesn't mean that guru isn't present.
Trust, confidence. Well, now Tantra seems quite a challenge.]

[PKV: hahaha!
biggest problem is like to listen & BELIEVE what others choose to say!!!

See the underlined statements?
Spiritualist???

Problem with altar? --- it is the individual's karma that affects the altar n not the other way round!!!

if can get guanyin to help, then everything should be ok lol!
hahaha!

In Consultation - why did I only allot 20minutes?
because in about less than 2 minutes, I read the aura liao
the rest of the time? I advice how they can go about doing something to rectify their problems!!!

therefore, this spiritualist or medium has practically ZERO "power" !
:) :) :) ]

---

Dear all, 
The problem with most is lack of confidence; plus lack the 3 Cs that I talked about all the time.

Cool , Calm, Clear Mindedness.


As I said, Don't believe everything you hear from others! 
Best to Listen to One and only One, and for us all, Our Root Guru, Living Buddha Lian Sheng! 

If you read enough of my articles, you will also know that A person's aura contains all his/her own Karmic Infleunces/Frequencies!


Next, if you have been following me through Book One of Avatamsaka Sutra, and the Reviews that I wrote, you will have At Least Have Grasped that 

["Buddha Can See All With ONE GLANCE" and Buddha Exists Throughout the 10 Directions or the Whole Cosmos!]

[O! I am not a Buddha yet. So I need more than ONE GLANCE! :)]

Therefore, instead of giving your Full Trust and Faith in your own Root Guru, a Living Buddha, you let your own demon tell and dictate to you otherwise!!!


Well? 
Guru said if you chant [Namo Amituofo] with Visualization and concentrating your mind solely when doing so, those Titles that you chant are effective! 

Need I explain further? :)

Without knowing what situation the Spiritualist is talking about, it is not wise at all to give any comments or my own deductions.

Moreover, How Authentic is this Spiritualist, I really have no idea too.


If this person can talk to Guan Yin Pusa, really really talk that is, then he should have some "powers"! 

However, the student wrote that the Spiritualist is CONFUSE, which points to lack of Confidence in his own Abilities, agree? 

Then he alleged the problem is the Altar in the client's residence!!!
Hahaha! 
From articles that I wrote previously, It is Untrue that the Altar is the causative factor of the client and their family's "misfortune"! 


Everything boils down to EACH INDIVIDUAL'S KARMA and in the context of the family, it is COLLECTIVE KARMA of all members of this particular family! 


Therefore, the SOLUTION is for the WHOLE FAMILY to WORK at cleansing or purifying their collective karma! 


Guru said if I don't explain this matter one more time, then I will receive countless emails from all over, asking just about the same stuff!!! 
Hahaha! 


Cheers All. :) :) :) 


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment