Friday, June 14, 2013

Lotuschef at Play – Who Am I? [8C]



Dear all, do you remember Little Lotuschef in Heavenly Realm?
Hahaha!
He is an eight year old lotus child, with curly golden blond curls; wearing ancient Greek/Roman costume with long sash/toga always untidily out of place.
He has sandals with long strings that one winds around one’s legs to secure this footwear.
He can pick up flight at will too! J
When the new superintendent of the school in Heavenly realm frost his fingers to prevent him from playing the piano, he invoke his Root Guru and then Maha Mayuri to break free!
How do you think he can break free?
Qi mobilization with Will Power, that’s One’s mind! J
In Guru’s most recent speech on 9 June, what did he said Maitreya can do?
What visualization have I shared when chanting Guru’s mantra?
You merge with Guru and start to radiate light outwards from your Heart Chakra, remember? J
Well, Maitreya can radiate light from his Heart Chakra to purify karma of all individuals; and send them to Pure Land!
See what’s in 9 Yanas and Maha Perfection is something very simple that you can do every day, agree?
Boddhicitta again! Hahaha!
Radiating light to share without discrimination or differentiation, you are practicing Boddhicitta!!!
Boddhicitta & Wisdom are Basic and Important Characteristics of all Buddhas! J

Who Am I?
Sharing Secrets from the Maha Perfection of the 9 Yanas!
O! I also shared how to mobilize Light energy, Heat energy with Qi before.
What did Guru also shared in the same speech recently, about Lighting up your limbs….?
Go listen again to that speech again! J
Better to listen to Guru then waste time grabbing at sentient materials and hurting others in the process of enhancing self, but creating lots of negative that eventually destroy Self!
Am I advising Core’s chairperson and his team to listen to Guru more attentively?

Yes! Also please try to retain Guru’s teachings!
Know what is wrong with your announcement; stating Lotuschef only wants to listen to Guru and not Core?
In Tantrayana, One only needs One’s Root Guru to cultivate well!
Have anyone in Core attain close to Guru’s level in cultivation? NO! NO! NO!
Remember Core issued a notice that [With Immediate Effect, all ordained personnel has to use the Brown ceremonial drape and not the Maroon toga?]
This is anathema to Guru’s statement that all in Tantrayana use the Maroon toga!
While Core is busy stuffing Disciplines down others’ throats, they failed to realize that they are the ones breaching the most crucial disciplines!
They OVER-RULED Guru’s statements and replaced with their own version and force all to abide or obey, ELSE they mete out penalties to force others to obey or they “get rid of you, The delinquent!”
Too bad for them, they can’t get rid of me!
WHY?
What if I am the one that compiled Disciplines?
Just like I kept Diamond Sutra for posterior usages!

Let me refresh this incident that happened to me on 14 September 2009.
6:30 am. Seattle Temple.  My first day of Reverend Training!
I just signed in my attendance, and here comes the superintendent!
He stared at me and in a condescending manner, said: Shizun said I have horns, see how I am going to deal with you!
The Chinese 对付 – means deal with you in an opposing manner,  or a threat to harm you!
Another veteran reverend was right behind him and upon hearing these, spoke up for me.
She asked him whether he has a problem or not, why threatens a new reverend on her first day!
I smiled and walked away!
Fellow reverend and students asked me why I ignored his threat.
I explained that in Diamond sutra, there is this [No Form!]
Therefore, if you give this person power to harm you, then he can harm you!
However, recollect in what context Guru said SR has horns?
Isn’t it pitiful for one to be ignorant to the stage of boasting he has horns?
Isn’t it pitiful that he didn’t know he admitted that he is an animal or beast?
Why do I need to be scared of him and his threat?
Throughout history of mankind, it is always Humans that controls Beasts, correct?
O! he made my course—mates cry!
Why is TBS’ reputation No Good well before I took refuge with Guru?
These are some of the ugly ones that made Guru also suffered slander and scolding….all these years!
Hahaha!
Should Core and these Ugly ones be halted?
Is this my assignment too for this sentient visit?
Hahaha! Go Figure! J
Let us hope that Core will apologize to Guru, Lotuschef and most important of all, Themselves for all Karmic negatives created!
Let us hope that they will also remove all statements that were alleged to be Guru’s and TRULY not from Guru!!!
Let us hope that they really learn RENUNCIATION required of all ORDAINED PERSONNEL!


Cheers All

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef




No comments:

Post a Comment