Thursday, February 20, 2014

Lotuschef in Chat - Learning Discernment





LC: most of the old articles can bring out again and explain clearer now that SZ talks about maha perfection liao
interesting right, from a more definitive point now
else you tell ppl, that this the limitation of heavenly eye, only Dharma eye or wisdom eye then can see.....


You will be hit at and label a great lunatic!
Things I shared before, seems to be more reasonable n meaningful now?
hehe
naughty!

OS: yes, thoughtful writing. but let them digest it according to their knowledge,
whether they "want" to understand or not is totally their choice.


LC: Everything has to see timing and this is also part of Affinity that Buddha talks about!

For me:
1. I don't have outward form like VM's title and dress.

2. I am too new in this School

3. SZ never say anything about me in public [except on 7 nov 2009 - What Lianchu Fashi said just now- Four Immeasurable Heart and Boddhicitta, can attain Buddhahood!]

4. I am too contradictory to what they are comfortable with n used to

5. Mahamudra and Maha Perfection truly needs Great Affinity with Buddha and also Cultivation achievement from past lives

6. To most, Astral concepts are too bizarre n only SZ can tell the Truth

7. I also talks in riddles most time n let them go figure

hahaha!

somehow last nite, SM's words about those people that can read minds n go heaven easily,  came to mind

so SZ said - tell them the truth


The Truth is all you need to do is look at SM n her face tell you she is an act!
she has s mean streak in her face n pretty strict and uncompromising

Buddhas are very nice and lovable!

Just look at SZ.
Then look at SM!


VIOLA!!!
Hahaha!


TT: lol
Tell you some funny thing.
Long time ago before i met you, i read somewhere that the ZZ padmakumara was in heaven (she, before descending to this world) ate so many as 3000 heavenly peaches from the garden of golden mother.
She said that Golden Mother didn't stop her for this action, telling her that in the future she will be distributing these peaches to the students in this world.

The peaches will be auspicious and bring wealth for those who consume it,
but one person must eat the whole peach and may not cut and give it to others. 
[Selfish & definitely not Divine Mindset, which is FOR EVERYONE!]

So it was quite swaying that I eagerly was awaiting for her to come here to conduct the golden mother puja and thus the distribution, but that time has never come and I didn't stand a chance to meet her.

I only attended 1 function of her conductiong Ksitigarbha puja for saving the tsunami victims here.

So that was long time ago.

And with knowing you and reading your articles and pondering my purpose and mindset,
I come to drop all those peachy hope and I learn gradually to trust GM that he will provide me with anything.


LOL.
now you may laugh at my foolish love story.


LC: It is never foolish as we all have our very own path to walk to Nirvana.

For some naughty ones like me, we are lucky because we have put in lots of efforts in previous life times, and can afford to be a little bit evil at times!


SZ already said that we should not idolize Lu Sheng Yan, but Living Buddha Lian Sheng. I remember these was said in Seattle too!
So you see, I am the lucky one that heard it and remember it and use it!

And at your time, you don't have a Mafia momma to love mah!
hahahahahahaha...

If each and everyone really pay attention to what I write, Idolizing anyone or handing over control of self to anyone else, will be taboo lol! :)
Hehe!

Been chatting with SZ.
Need to sleep now.


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef



No comments:

Post a Comment