Friday, November 21, 2014

166_神行記 > 神行記 Astral Travel Tales


師尊文集 > 166_神行記 > 神行記(序)

GM's Literary Collection > 166 Astral Travel Tales > Preface


English Summary Translation by Lotuschef.
[Readers may choose to do their own translation too! :) ]


在「葉子湖」隱居閉關,對外界隔絕,所知就少了。
When in solitary retreat in [Leaf Lake], I know little of what's happening in the outside world.

但,「神行」卻反而多了,原來,「心」的法門很多,十方法界形形色色,千千萬萬的事蹟講也不完,寫也寫不完。 
However, [Astral Travel] increased. Actually, [Heart's] dharma ways are numerous, the varied forms of the 10 directional dharma realms, countless incidents/happenings, all that can't be spoken or written down.

  像「度過生死的大海」這本書,可以說是「神行」的記載。
Like the book [Passing through the Sea of Life & Death], can also be said as records of [Astral Travel].

我自己覺得,這本書很重要,就如同書中所說,這是「人生最大的一件事」,有修行的人,死後能了知去處,沒有的人,就成了流浪生死的無明幻體。 
I feel that this book is very important, as stated in the book, this is [Life's greatest matter], those that have cultivate, they are able to know where they will go upon their demise; those that didn't, will become Illusionary ignorant & lack brightness forms wandering between Life & Death.


  我在這幾年閉關期,有辛苦的病苦,我曾問佛: 
I have suffering of illness during this period of retreat and I asked Buddha:

   「為何如是?」
Why is it like this?

  答:「自然。」
Reply: Natural.

  「生命一定有病苦嗎?」
Life must have Suffering of Illness?

  答:「愈接近山頂的高峰。」
Reply: Nearing the summit of high peak.

  
由於色身的老病,是自然的事,我就不太理會。
As it is natural for the Form/Kaya to have ageing illness, thus I don't bother much about them.


反而我在靜坐「神行」上下功夫,發現「心性」無量無邊,十方寬闊,在「神行」之中,有很多的佛理,是可以寫出來的,是可以印證的。
Instead, I put more efforts into silent seating [astral travel], and discovered [Heart's nature] is boundless, very widespread, and when in [astral travel], can write and affirm many Buddha's philosophy.
 

  我告訴大家一件奇妙的事實: 
I tell you all a truly amazing matter:

  當我得「裂腦症」生命極度痛苦的時候,身子幾乎不堪負荷,非常懊惱。
When I have [splitting brain disease -(migraine?) ], life is extremely unbearable, and extremely vexing. 

  但,只要安靜而坐,忘了身心,神祕的忘我境界出現,佛就顯現,放光三度,當下法喜,一切負擔就完全消失了。
However, just need to sit silently, forgetting [body & heart], mysterious realm of [forget me] appears, Buddha appears, emitting light 3 times, dharma joy materialised and all burdens disappeared.


這是最自然,最真實,最愉悅,最有效的解脫之道。
This is the most natural, most true, more joyous, more effective path of Breaking Free.

  我在「神行」中行神奇的救度之事。
In [Astral travel], I did some miraculous succouring.

  我在「神行」中理解「信解行證」。
In [Astral travel], I comprehend [Believe, Unravel, Execute, Affirm].

  我在「神行」中知曉什麼是「寂靜」。
In [Astral travel], I realised what is [solitary silence].

  這是我寫作的第一六六本文集,特將「神行」結集成冊,寫此書時,心中不禁油然生起一股歡喜,這裡面法味濃濃。

我自覺,「神行」的生命不空虛,「神行」才有意義。
I personally feel that with [Astral travel] life is not lonely and empty, then [Astral Travel] has meaning. 

  祈願:

  凡讀此書者。

  皆獲大救度。

  蓮生活佛盧勝彥

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear all, are you [Woo-ing] or [Wow-ing] about [Astral Travel]?

Hahaha!

If you are, then Cultivate diligently as per GM Lu's instructions and guidances!

These are keys to [Astral travel] and lacking them, you can't [Astral Travel]!

KEYS? 

Find them yourself, of course!
All in GM's speeches and books!

You might find plenty too in this blog, if you have been following and comprehending what's shared.

All boils down to Affinity with GM Lu and Buddha.
Do you have the relevant Affinity? :)


Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom

No comments:

Post a Comment