Sunday, June 21, 2015

供到你心疼 Offer Till Your Heart Ache?




A reverend likes to say these during his speeches: In offering, offer until your heart ache, then it is the right amount or value!

This reverend reprimanded me not long after I become ordained by GM Lu.
He said: You are very common and crude, because of your business background!

Hahaha!

He also "Advised" me to donate all my financial assets to TBS when I became ordained.

O! He scolded me for teaching people not to Gongyang me, saying that: You are rich and don't need the money, but other reverends need them.

Dear all,
If you know the very basic of Buddha's teachings, it is to leave suffering and attain happiness!

Why should you feel heart ache then you are offering the right amount?
Hahaha!
Preposterous!

This reverend don't have an inkling about sincere and effective offering, agree?

GM Lu shared the topic on offering very thoroughly and sad that this representative sprouts garbage!

You can find out more about sincere and effective offering in this blog.
Enjoy!!!


Cheers all.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment